- Digital printing of pieces up to 5 m wide and 30 m long
- Inspection and cutting of individual panels
- Combining individual panels into a poster using high-frequency welding
- Reinforcing the poster with a coating and rope insert
- Attaching the eyelets for mounting to the scaffolding or rope frame at a later time
- Preparing for transportation for subsequent installation
Printing & Finishing
APG|SGA Mega Poster, Paron AG, has an obligation towards its customers and contractual partners to ensure MegaPosters are manufactured to high standards of quality and safety. For this reason we work only with companies that have highly trained employees who are extremely aware of their responsibilities. All our contractually bound partner companies have ultra-modern machinery in all their departments.
They are able to print on almost any material for us: mesh, coated canvas, various textiles, foils, Forex, Dibond, aluminium, Plexiglas, wood and much more. The materials are selected carefully to suit the relevant advertising requirement. As an expample of what can be printed, flexible materials up to a width of 5m and a length of 30m can be printed in one go. Rigid materials up to 3.5m in width, 6m in length and 9cm in depth can be printed. Thanks to Europe's widest and highest quality material printing machine, we cover the whole spectrum of printable advertising materials. For technical reasons, strip printing is unavoidable for "larger" MegaPosters. After printing, the MegaPoster will be edge finished.
- Information sheet for data transfer (113.3 KB)